Puzzel Contact Centre Administration Portal
At the heart of Puzzel’s highly flexible and scalable cloud contact centre solution is a powerful contact centre administration portal which acts as the engine room, continually driving increased productivity, closer customer contact and improved service levels. Totally web-based, it provides managers and supervisors with a comprehensive range of tools to improve contact centre management with real-time monitoring, detailed statistics and the ability to make critical service changes, live in the contact centre.
Real-Time Call Centre Reporting
Puzzel provides a range of real-time monitoring tools including dashboards, tickers and wallboards:
- Dashboard data is updated every 15 seconds providing managers with the latest information to support more proactive, faster and improved decision-making
- Tickers show in real-time the total number of requests received and answered per access point, per queue and per user group, over daily and weekly periods
- Wall boards provide the option to have multiple fully customised view of the operations of the contact centre – adapting the design and the data to meet the needs of each department or user group.
Benefits of Puzzel’s Contact Centre Administration Portal include:
- Access to detailed historical reports for improved decision making
- The ability to define and build special reports and wall boards. These reports can be saved to a variety of formats and easily exported to third party applications
- Monitor contact centre activity in real-time and set up automated alarms to maintain service levels
- Change profiles and provision new agents instantly
- Set opening hours and holiday routing
- Manage audio and IVR from a single point to save time and resource
- Access Puzzel’s Quality Monitoring Portal
- Initiate Silent Monitoring for quality control