Puzzel Academy London
Puzzel UK Office
2-6 Boundary Row
South Bank, London SE1 8HP
Debut Puzzel Academy User Forum UK
The Puzzel Academy User Forum day is aimed at new and experienced Systems Administrators in Puzzel’s Contact Centre Solutions. The goal of the forum is for users of the solution to learn more about how to optimise the use of the administration portal in the contact centre solution and to discuss and share knowledge with other Puzzel users.
Date: Thursday 14th March 2019
Time: 09:00 – 16.00 – Lunch and coffee breaks are included.
Location: 2-6 Boundary Row, South Bank, London SE1 8HP
During this session, Puzzel will go through the contact centre’s structure for Administrators and look specifically at self-service opportunities with you. As a participant, you gain a comprehensive understanding of the solution as well as practical tips and tricks.
An important part of this day is also to meet other Puzzel Administrators to discuss any issues and work together with tasks/business cases.
Puzzel will challenge you to look at your contact centre with new eyes and gain a greater understanding of the opportunities in the existing solution. We look forward to a rewarding day!
This Puzzel Academy User Forum contains theory and practical exercises in group work in the following areas:
- How the Puzzel solution works in practice
- Review of specific scenarios and cases
- How to use self-service opportunities both in day to day and emergency situations
- The future of self-service in the Puzzel solution
- How do we meet the customer interaction in the most efficient and timely manner? Skills-based routing in practice
- Optimising and prioritising conversations
- How to manage the contact centre with KPIs, statistical overviews and other data points from the Puzzel solution
- Discussion and exchanging experience in working groups on KPI development and improved management
Development of the contact centre solution
- How to create new features and capabilities, change existing ones and remove old features that are not being used
- What happens after a release of new Puzzel functionality and the path to implementation?
- Concrete advice and tips from Puzzel based on 20 years of experience with cloud-based contact centres
Price: £250 per person. Lunch and coffee included.
This seminar is reserved for existing customers and partners. We have a limited number of seats, so reservations are first come, first serve. Puzzel recommends that there are 2 participants from each participating company, which will enable future collaboration on the key findings from the session.
We recommend that all participants bring their own laptop.
To register interest, sign up on this page. If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Herbert: firstname.lastname@example.org