- Les pressemeldingen på norsk
- Läs pressmeddelandet på svenska
- Læs pressemeddelelsen på dansk
- Lue lehdistötiedote suomeksi
Live Share and Screen Share features launch as new research from Puzzel reveals 1 in 5 consumers find it difficult to effectively communicate with customer service agents
LONDON, UK, 20th May 2021: Puzzel, the leading innovator of cloud-based contact centre solutions, has today announced the launch of two key new features of its contact centre solution; Live Share and Screen Share.
The pandemic has illustrated the need for expanded methods of engagement between contact centres and customers, and new research conducted by Puzzel ahead of the launch finds almost a third of consumers have been left unsatisfied when contacting a brand’s customer service (29%), with many citing communication difficulties.
In fact, one in four (24%) consumers feel being able to communicate via video would improve their customer service experience and almost half (45%) would use it if it was offered, particularly for more complex issues. Covid-19 has changed the way we live, work and shop and has created a need for improved digital customer services, with the addition of video and screen sharing tools required for a more empathetic experience for customers.
Video for empathetic customer experience
The introduction of the Live Share feature to Puzzel’s contact centre solution allows customers to directly video chat with customer service agents, providing a more personalised and efficient experience. Video can alleviate common frustrations for customers, such as having to describe complex issues or queries that could be better demonstrated visually.
Live Share benefits at a glance:
- Video chat anytime, anywhere: Live Share enables agents to initiate video calls with customers at any time during voice, web chat and/or social interactions
- Hyper-personalised experiences: video calls are conducted within the Puzzel Agent Application and alongside the customer’s interaction history, enabling agents to deliver more natural, personalised experiences
- Build closer relationships: video is known to help establish trust and build longer lasting connections, providing a friendly face in today’s socially distant world
- Face-to-face problem solving: agents can diffuse tension faster, providing a personal touch when customer loyalty hangs in the balance.
Thomas Rødseth, Chief Technology Officer at Puzzel, commented, “A positive experience is a top priority for businesses when engaging with customers, but it becomes even more important when it can’t be face-to-face. For both parties, there is a human element that is created by the option to communicate by a video chat.”
He added, “It not only helps customers make purchases through visual demonstrations and professional consultancy, but it also allows brands to build closer relationships with customers through friendlier and more personalised experiences. Lack of empathy from agents is one of the most prevalent issues, contributing to unsatisfactory customer service for one in five buyers, and video will help agents tackle this directly when supporting customers.”
Share more with screen sharing
To complement Live Share, Puzzel will also launch its Screen Share feature, a customer service technology half of consumers (50%) say they would be interested in using if it was offered widely by contact centres.
The tool enables customers to share their webpage with customer service agents, allowing agents to promptly and accurately provide the guidance required to solve issues or make purchases. Agent access will be facilitated with a link, allowing screen sharing via call, chat, email or text without the need to download any software.
Screen Share benefits at a glance:
- Assist with complex tasks: with Screen Share it’s simple for agents to guide customers though complex web processes, as well as to highlight and share documents.
- Clearer customer journeys: guide customers immediately to relevant information, for shorter resolution times and enhanced satisfaction all round.
- Eliminate technical explanations: when customers share their screen with agents, it’s much easier for both parties to understand one another and avoid confusion.
“Communication is critical to solving customer enquiries remotely, and often it isn’t easy when the only available channels between a customer and contact centre agents are voice, chat or email – without key contextual information. Screen Share will not only reduce the margin for error and miscommunication, as well as the time needed to solve enquiries, but agents are also able offer a heightened level of service to provide top quality customer experience,” said Rødseth.
Puzzel commissioned Google Survey research among 1500 consumers over the age of 18 in the UK, between 12th-19th May 2021.
Puzzel is the leading European Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) provider. Its award-winning Customer Service Platform consists of three fully integrated, cloud-based solutions, including an omni-channel and AI-enabled Contact Centre, advanced email and Ticketing and Workforce Management, which are easy to use, quick to set-up and scalable for contact centres of all sizes. Customers can also customise the platform with dozens of third-party integrations available through the Puzzel Marketplace. Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant report for Contact Centre as a Service in Western Europe and ranked in the top three European CCaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan. Based in Norway, and with offices across Scandinavia, Europe, the UK and Asia, Puzzel works with more than 1000+ customers across 40 different countries, helping businesses achieve success beyond voice, connected experiences and deeper employee engagement.
For more information about Puzzel’s innovative cloud-based contact centre solutions, visit www.puzzel.com/nl.