What role will Chatbots play in 2020?
Chatbot take up is on the rise and according to Gartner, by 2021 more than 50% of enterprises will spend more per annum on bots and chatbot creation, than on traditional mobile app development. Yet, despite all the chat about Chatbots there is still an element of confusion about their value and a reluctance to adopt this new technology.
This UKCCF event gives delegates an opportunity not to miss out on the exciting possibilities bots provide. During the morning we take a look at three important applications of Bot technology:
- Direct transactional contact with customers
- An important triage resource prior to transfer to a human agent
- A personal assistant for agents to provide knowledge and suggestions in real-time based on AI learning
Topics to be discussed include:
- Chatbot use is on the rise – is this real and why?
- How are Bots really making a difference to customer service?
- How to personalise the Bot experience and add more value?
- When is a Bot not a Bot?
- Will Bots ultimately mean no voice conversations in contact-centres?
- How can Bots play the “imitation game” to support their human buddies?
- Where will Bots go next?
- What is your organisation’s aim when it comes to Bots – less agents or an improved customer experience?
By the end of the session club members will have the opportunity to predict what role bots will play in their contact centre in 2020.
Registration is now closed