UKCCF Executive Club Event – 7th March 2018
Historically self-service in contact centres has been used to reduce the number of calls and enable agents to focus on more complex calls and high-value customers while reducing costs. However, is it time to look at self-service from a customer’s point of view and a way of adding value?
This event will give you an opportunity to meet Puzzel’s Bot – Ruby – during a live Chat Interface question and answer session, and to discuss with other Club members where they see self-service going in the next couple of years.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How to personalise the self-service experience and add more value
- How to keep multi-channel self-service in sync
- Will self-service ultimately mean no conversations in contact-centres?
- Is the future of customer service moving from digital information to digital self-service?
- What is your organisation’s aim when it comes to self-service – less agents or an improved customer experience?
In terms of Artificial Intelligence for self-service in contact centres:
- How will AI work with IVR – the benefits and drawbacks?
- What use are you making of AI to capture customer interactions?
- Can AI empower self-service and agents? (FAQs etc)
- How important is it to involve customers in the design of self-service and the introduction of Bots?
- Where to start with AI for self-service and where do you hope to finish
- Where will the potential cost savings be or will it be more costly?
- What is a typical 2 year plan for self-service and AI?
By the end of the session, attendees will have the opportunity to outline what good self-service will look like in their own contact centre in 2020.