Efficiency is top of mind for customer service and support leaders right now – and rightly so.
With contact centres taking on more responsibilities, and staff shortages continuing to bite, leaders need to find ways to work leaner and smarter. They need to automate as many customer interactions as possible and streamline workflows, so agents don’t burn out and service quality can remain high.
So today we’re excited to launch two new solutions, Puzzel Smart Chatbot and Puzzel Performance Management, to help you do just that.
Puzzel Smart Chatbot
Puzzel Smart Chatbot is an AI-powered chatbot solution that enables you to provide 24/7 automated customer service on your website. Unlike standard chatbots that just answer frequently asked questions, Puzzel Smart Chatbot can also be trained to handle routine service tasks, such as helping customers to log in, reset their password or check on the status of a delivery, saving your team time and money.
What else makes it so smart?
- Personalised self-service: Puzzel Smart Chatbot can use data from your CRM to personalise customer interactions. It can also track users’ behaviour on your website, prior to and during interactions, to better understand their intent and deliver a smarter customer experience.
- Proactive web assistance: Puzzel Smart Chatbot can also be trained to recognise when customers appear lost on your website and offer proactive assistance. It can give website tours, automatically navigate customers to webpages relevant to their enquiry, and highlight specific elements, such as web form they need to fill out.
- Seamless transfers: If an escalation to a human agent is required, Puzzel Smart Chatbot can seamlessly transfer the customer to a live agent along with a summary of all important details gathered during the chat. This ensures the agent can get up to speed and begin helping the customer immediately.
Benefits for your contact centre
With Puzzel Smart Chatbot, you can serve more customers in a day without increasing your headcount or putting more pressure on your teams. By automating more customer interactions, you can:
- Reduce your call volumes and wait times
- Free agents to focus on more complex tasks
- Improve agent engagement and job satisfaction
- Improve customers’ self-service uptake
- Reduce your cost per service request
Puzzel Smart Chatbot is now available as a standalone solution or as an add-on to your Puzzel Customer Service Platform.
Puzzel Performance Management
In addition to Puzzel Smart Chatbot, we’re also launching Puzzel Performance Management.
In today’s data-driven contact centres, managers can easily spend up to 50% of their time collecting data from different systems, importing it into their analytics systems, and analysing the reports. But that’s precious time we think could be better spent. So with Puzzel Performance Management, we’ve consolidated all your contact centre KPIs and metrics in one place. You can create targeted KPIs based on your channels and business queues, and visualise both teams’ and individual agent’s performance against these goals in real-time, in one solution.
Features at a glance:
- Step-by-step KPI builder: You can create KPIs in four easy steps, choosing what metrics want to track, for which teams or agents, and for how long. For each KPI, you can set an overall target value as well as thresholds for what will constitute ‘good’ and ‘poor’ performance.
- Visualise team and individual performance: After choosing your KPIs, you can track the performance of select teams and individual agents in your contact centre. With traffic light colour coding, you can easily identify which teams or employees are underperforming and where you can offer additional coaching or support.
- Track trends over time: You can also see how teams and agents are performing compared to previous time periods (e.g. the previous month) to identify wider performance trends and gauge the effectiveness of your internal strategies or initiatives. Red and green arrows are shown next to each KPI to indicate rising or falling performance.
Benefits for your contact centre
With all your contact centre metrics in one place, you can spend less time gathering and analysing data and more time taking real action for your teams. At a glance you can see where agents are performing well and where they need to improve to increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
Right now we’re offering a free 45-day trial of Puzzel Performance Management to current Puzzel customers. Log on to Puzzel Admin and navigate to the Performance Management page and click the “Start trial” button.
New features and general improvements
This quarter, we’ve also made a number of improvements to the Puzzel Customer Service Platform. These include support for:
- Parent & Child tickets in Puzzel Case Management
- Multi-language articles in Puzzel Knowledgebase
- Opening URLs for Scheduled Tasks in sub-tabs in the Puzzel Agent Application
- Softphone Ringtones in the Puzzel Agent Application
- Stereo recording for voice calls
To stay up-to-date on our latest products and releases, check out our What’s New page or subscribe to our Neighbourhood Watch newsletter below.