You asked. We listened.
For one day only, Get Connected in the Anywhere World is going virtual! Get Connected London was initially planned to take place on September 15, but due to scheduled rail strikes, we made the decision to move the date to September 20 to ensure attendees weren’t unaffected by travel disruptions.
Despite the Queen’s state funeral taking place the day prior, we decided to go ahead with the event to allow our customers and community to meet in person for the first time since 2019 due to the global pandemic. But we understand the implications this had. Sadly, not everyone could make this date. For those that missed out, we’re bringing Get Connected to you – wherever you are!
Join Puzzel and CX leaders from across the UK, Nordics and Europe on October 13 to catch up on what you missed.
You’ll hear from experts on:
- How to meet your customers’ needs – wherever they are!
- Emerging technologies in the contact centre & customer service space
- Strategies for building high-performance hybrid teams
- Driving revenue and customer loyalty in the contact centre
- Leveraging AI and automation – without losing the human touch
- Creating a sustainable service culture
- Best practices for securing your contact centre and protecting customer data