Webinar: How to use WFO for efficiency and effectiveness
Workforce Management (WFM) is a familiar term in the contact centre world which includes all the processes required to have right number of people available at right time to meet customer demand. Contact Centre leaders are well aware of the need to forecast, schedule and manage resources on a day-to-day basis but how many realise there is much more to efficiency and effectiveness than WFM?
This 60 minute interactive webinar will reveal the true breadth of a Workforce Optimisation (WFO) strategy and the technical options available to help increase efficiency and create happy agents and therefore happy customers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What lies beyond Workforce Management? Where are we today?
- Performance Management (PM), coaching and eLearning – how PM empowers employees and managers with visibility of skills gaps and coaching requirements
- Quality Management (QM) – easily evaluate your customer interactions to improve skills, manage compliance and risk while delivering CX that counts
- Interaction Analytics – harness invaluable data and insights from 100% of your customer interactions, whether they be voice or text, to support faster, improved decision-making and to take corrective action to react to customer demand and improve service
- Desktop and Process Analysis – how to gain operational intelligence through analysing employee desktop activity to optimise productivity, capacity, improve processes and help ensure compliance
- Real life examples of how a workforce optimisation strategy can transform CX
To view a recording of the webinar, please submit the form below.