Latest release of Puzzel’s cloud contact centre solution enables agents to handle true multi-channel interactions, integrating with key enterprise systems to improve customer experiences and journeys
Puzzel has announced new functionality in the latest release of its cloud-based contact centre solution, designed to help agents manage customer enquiries and streamline the customer journey. The new agent application supports direct integration through widgets to the agent’s screen to enterprise solutions providing access to customer relationship management information, invoice history, product or service details, user knowledgebases and more. In addition the latest version enables contact centre agents to handle multiple customer interactions more efficiently. Agents can respond to enquiries in different channels, at the same time, to provide a complete omni-channel customer experience.
Christian Thorsrud, Product Manager at Puzzel commented, “Today customers expect to be able to interact with a customer service centre via any number of ways including webchat, chatbots, social media, email, telephone or their favourite messaging App. This latest version of our contact centre solution will enable agents to provide true omni-channel service. The underlying technology has been developed with the future in mind as customer expectations increasingly demand a sophisticated, seamless service from contact centres. It provides agents with the tools to see a customer’s purchase history, their preferences and to connect to third party suppliers, while responding to user or product queries. Agents have information at their fingertips to ensure a positive and profitable customer journey.”
Puzzel’s latest version incorporating the new agent application includes:
- A brand new Widget concept – increases the productivity of agents through proactively providing them with the information they need, when they need it. Widgets are customisable and flexible, and allow every agent to be presented with the information and functionality most relevant to them in any given situation
- Easy switching between customer enquiries – new functionality means that each customer interaction is handled via a separate tab which is opened automatically providing easy switching between channels. To see queue overview information, tickers and external applications additional function tabs can be opened manually
- A new social media solution – new improved direct integration with social media channels and the ability to add new source channels rapidly, means that the latest version of Puzzel is more flexible and responsive to new customer communication channel choices
- Integration with partner systems for vital information – the latest version of Puzzel can be integrated with selected partners, enabling agents to connect to third parties and knowledgebases to solve user or product queries. Information on orders, stock availability and delivery times can also be accessed. Agent screens support co-browsing to enable simultaneous viewing of products while dealing with a customer enquiry
- Future proofing for an omni-channel experience – Puzzel’s product developments have been designed to support a variety of customer communication channels and systems, including advances in softphone, enabling companies to provide a complete customer experience that meets the requirements of today as well as future innovations.
The latest release of Puzzel’s cloud contact centre solution is available now. For more information on the complete solutions portfolio and this release, click here.
Puzzel builds on 20 years’ heritage. It was one of the first pioneers to develop a cloud-based contact centre. Puzzel also encompasses leading mobile messaging and mobile payments to deliver a flexible and customisable customer interaction platform to meet the needs of today’s omni-channel and mobile environments. Puzzel can be adapted to accommodate from one to several thousand agents using any device, in any location and integrates with multiple applications seamlessly.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Puzzel is passionate about delivering innovative customer interaction solutions for contact centres and mobile environments.
Press contact: Mary Phillips/Andreina West
PR Artistry Limited
T: +44 (0)1491 845553