The lead up to Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year for many contact centres. Amid all the sales, excitement, and rush to get everything done before the new year, it can be difficult to sustain service levels.
So whilst it’s not quite time to roll out the tinsel, it is time to start planning your quality assurance strategy for the busy period ahead. In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can monitor the customer interactions that matter most to your business and extract the key insights that keep your staff engaged, motivated and delivering top-notch service this Christmas.
- Common challenges for contact centres over the festive season
- Designing an effective quality assurance process
- Digging deeper with root-cause analysis
- Empowering agents with feedback and coaching
- Top tips for providing constructive feedback