ContactBabel’s ‘Inner Circle Guide to Omnichannel’ is written for businesses looking to support customers’ growing use of digital channels while delivering optimal telephony service.
It aims to give a detailed and definitive view of the reality of implementing an omnichannel contact centre solution, as well as a view of what the future holds.
This independent analyst report includes data based on surveys with over 200 organisations and interviews with 1,000 UK consumers. It also includes five questions, submitted by potential users and answered by solution providers, to give an interesting insight into real-life issues.
- Channel trends: past, present and future
- Service cost per channel
- Web chat, email, social and messaging performance benchmarks
- Key business drivers for omnichannel
- The rise of video as a new channel
- Transitioning from a legacy or multichannel solution
- Personalised omnichannel service and the effect of analytics
- Future trends to watch
This report is part of ContactBabel‘s Inner Circle Guide series.