Figleaves Case Study
On-line designer lingerie, clothing and swimwear company Figleaves took the decision to extend the use of its Puzzel (formerly Intelecom’s contact centre division) cloud-based contact centre solution to fully integrate email and Web Chat options.
The expanded solution enables Figleaves’ 15-strong customer service team to handle 3,500 calls a month from customers who appreciate the ability to interact with the company via multiple communication channels.
- Continued investment in Puzzel brings together voice, email and Web Chat on a single platform
- Intelligent routing prioritises calls by agent skills and channel to improve response times and customer satisfaction
- Average handling time (AHT) for email is down from 30 minutes to just 9 minutes per enquiry
- Accurate data and reporting gives managers greater visibility of and greater control over the contact centre environment
- The addition of sophisticated routing and reporting capabilities contributed to Figleaves winning Customer Service Provider of the Year at the 2016 UK Lingerie Insight Awards in December
- Other key benefits include improved workload management and excellent customer communication.
“We have always enjoyed a positive and successful relationship with Puzzel. They consistently offer quick responses and solutions to problems, essential in the fast-moving world of e-commerce. With Puzzel, there is always something new and we can’t wait to implement Video Chat, a move we expect to give us a distinct competitive advantage.”
Leigh Jansen, Customer Service Manager at Figleaves.