Figleaves Case Study
On-line designer lingerie, clothing and swimwear company Figleaves took the decision to extend the use of its Puzzel (formerly Intelecom’s contact centre division) cloud-based contact centre solution to fully integrate email and Web Chat options.
The expanded solution enables Figleaves’ 15-strong customer service team to handle 3,500 calls a month from customers who appreciate the ability to interact with the company via multiple communication channels.
- Continued investment in Puzzel brings together voice, email and Web Chat on a single platform
- Intelligent routing prioritises calls by agent skills and channel to improve response times and customer satisfaction
- Average handling time (AHT) for email is down from 30 minutes to just 9 minutes per enquiry
- Accurate data and reporting gives managers greater visibility of and greater control over the contact centre environment
- The addition of sophisticated routing and reporting capabilities contributed to Figleaves winning Customer Service Provider of the Year at the 2016 UK Lingerie Insight Awards in December
- Other key benefits include improved workload management and excellent customer communication.
“With the continued R&D there is always something new to add to an already wide range of features ensuring that communicating with our customer remains seamless. With their great reporting facility, managing your staff, your customer contacts and your workload has never been easier. The support team are friendly and reliable with a real personal touch, ensuring that we have a cloud-based solution that is always up and running.”
Leigh Jansen, Head of Customer Care and Operations at Figleaves