Surveys via SMS with Puzzel
By automatically sending an SMS survey directly after the customer has completed a call, your company is secured immediate information about customer satisfaction. Puzzel’s SMS Survey can also be used for manual distribution from uploaded lists from sources outside of the call centre.
- Introducing customer satisfaction monitoring and publishing the results internally can have a powerful effect on an organisation. Employees focus on the importance of meeting customer expectations.
- Prevent customer churn and bad publicity in social media. Unlike before, bad publicity builds up, and becomes searchable in internet search engines.
- When a conversation with a customer service agent is ended, the customer receives a text message.
- The customer is asked to give their customer service experience a score of 1 to 6, or 0 to 10
- The customer only has to type numbers. A code word is not necessary
- Once the text message is received, the customer receives a message of thanks.
- It is also possible to send a follow-up text before the message of thanks, defined by the score given by the customer. Create unique follow-up messages for each score.
- E-mail or URL notification can be defined by the score. The team leader/win-back team is immediately notified if a customer has given a low score, and is able to follow up on dissatisfied customers immediately.
- The solution can also be used for manual distribution from uploaded lists from sources outside the call centre.