Puzzel Workforce Management
As contact centres evolve to become strategic business units, there is a need to strike the balance between reducing costs and increasing customer and agent satisfaction. Puzzel’s cloud-based, multi-channel workforce management solution (WFM) powered by Verint is designed to help organisations gain enterprise-wide visibility of the work they perform, the activities of people and the processes involved.
Puzzel WFM is ideal for businesses with multiple locations because users simply log in from anywhere nationally or internationally via Puzzel’s secure web portal. Furthermore, new users and locations can be added instantly making it very quick to scale.
Puzzel WFM schedules agents in line with skills and proficiencies to meet business objectives. As a result, the risk of overstaffing is reduced, overtime minimised and employees are provided with schedules they prefer. Puzzel WFM can help organisations reduce costs by staffing to meet demand, drive business growth and operational excellence, as well as improve employee effectiveness and retention.
Benefits of Puzzel Workforce Management:
- Provides complete scalability, flexibility and security
- Realises the advantages of a virtual workforce, with the ability to pool available resources in different functional areas
- Allows organisations to leverage performance information to achieve operational excellence, meet service-level agreements and reach corporate goals
- Accurately forecasts daily and long-term workload, with the ability to track intra-day trends against the forecast and take action quickly
- Creates optimal schedules to meet service levels consistently and cost effectively, while accommodating employee proficiencies, skills and preferences
- Monitors employee adherence to schedules and easily manages exceptions for phone and desktop activities from a single screen
- Takes strategic control of the cloud contact centre with clear and complete visibility of all activities round-the-clock and in real-time.