We want to address how Puzzel responds to the challenge that our society faces from the COVID-19 virus and our plans to ensure we continue to deliver our services and obligations to you, our customers.
Our services are built for cloud operation and are not dependent on physical presence in our office locations, so we have the flexibility to operate our services regardless of location. Similarly, you have the flexibility to use our solutions independent of your location and with the possibility to increase your staff levels to meet variations in demand.
Nonetheless Puzzel has taken precautionary measures to ensure to reduce the risk of any service disruption.
To date, we have introduced the following internal policies:
- We are monitoring the situation in all our markets and following local governmental guidelines.
- We have implemented travel restrictions across the company.
- All employees are strongly recommended to work from home.
- All our employees are asked to switch to virtual meetings.
- Any employee who has travelled outside their country is quarantined at home for 14 days.
- Postponing any service upgrades or change programs except highly critical security updates to ensure you can focus on your core business and not on adapting to service changes.’
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will make the necessary adjustments to our policies to ensure we can deliver on our obligations during these unique times.
If the situation occurs where employees at Puzzel are affected our internal review is the following:
- Our technical teams have multiple redundancies in terms of staff able to keep services running.
- Our support services will be available in all channels with all necessary tools to support. If you require find your contact point or information at https://help.puzzel.com/hc/en-us
- In a worst-case scenario, even with a greatly reduced team, we will be able to keep critical services running from any location.
- Although Puzzel is extremely self-sufficient, we are in constant dialogue with applicable third-party suppliers to ensure all services will remain operational and that our suppliers have sufficient plans in place.